October 17, 2014
Day 1: HNMCC is the flagship event of the Moot Court Committee, Hidayatullah National Law University.
43 teams had sent their memorials out of which 30 teams have been selected. They are as follows:
- Army Institute of Law, Mohali
- Campus Law Centre, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna
- College of Legal Studies, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
- Dr. Ambedkar College, Maharashtra
- RTMNU’s Dr. Ambedkar College of Law, Nagpur (Main Branch)
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University, Lucknow
- Gandhinagar National Law University
- Government Law College, Mumbai
- ITMU Law School, Gurgaon
- Faculty of Law, Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi
- MATS Law School, Raipur
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
- National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam
- National Law University, Delhi
- National Law University, Jodhpur
- National Law University, Odisha
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi
- National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala
- Rizvi Law College, Mumbai
- Sardar Patel Subharti Institute of Law, Swami Vivekananda Subharti University, Meerut
- School of Excellence in Law, Tamil Nadu, Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai
- School of Law, SASTRA University, Thirumalaisamudram
- School of Law, Christ university, Bangalore
- School of Law, Galgotias University, Greater Noida
- Symbiosis Law School, Noida
- Symbiosis Law School, Pune
- The School of Law, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Central University, Bilaspur
- University Law College, Bangalore University, Bangalore
The highlights of the Prelims and Quarters will be updated here on 18th October, 2014. The Live updates of the Semis and the Finals will be updated here on 19th October, 2014.
The event is graced by the presence of Chief Guest Prof. Dr. P. Ishwara Bhatt (Vice Chancellor, WBNUJS), Guest of Honour Shri. A. K. Samantray (Principal Secretary, Law and Legislative Affairs, Government of Chattisgarh) and hon’ble Vice Chancellor Prof. Dr. Sukhpal Singh.
Day 2: The teams have now made their way to the Court Rooms for the first preliminary rounds
11:30 A.M. The Preliminary Rounds have begun! Teams facing off against each other are:
- Christ Law School, Bangalore v. GLC Mumbai.
- CNLU Patna v. NUALS Kochi.
- Dr. Ambedkar College, Maharashtra v. Rizvi Law College, Mumbai.
- GNLU v. Sastra University, Thirumalaisamudram.
- ITMUS Gurgaon v. Subharti Law College, Meerut.
- Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi v. RTMNU’s Dr. Ambedkar College of Law, Nagpur.
- NALSAR v. SOEL Chennai.
- NLU Delhi v. MATS Raipur.
- NLU Orissa v. Galgotias University, Greater Noida.
- NLUJAA Assam v. Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur.
- NUSRL Ranchi v. NLU Jodhpur.
- RMLNLU Lucknow v. RGNUL Patiala.
- Symbiosis Law School Noida v. Army Law School, Mohali
- Symbiosis Law School, Pune v. Campus Law Centre, Delhi.
- UPES Dehradun v. ULC Bangalore.
- CNLU Patna
- Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi
- NLU Orissa
- Sastra University, Thirumalaisamudram
- SLS Noida
- ULC Bangalore
- UPES Dehradun
- Winners – SASTRA University
- Runners Up – Symbiosis Law School, Noida
- Best Researcher – Saaketh. K (SASTRA University)
- Best Speaker – Siddhanth Kocchar (UPES Dehradun)
- Best Memo – NALSAR Hyderabad.