Reported by Nirun R.N.
The Kerala Law Academy Law College, Trivandrum in association with Kerala State Legal Service Authority (KELSA) is organizing 3 day Workshop on Alternative Dispute Resolution. The Workshop is scheduled to be on 24th, 25th & 26th January 2015 at Kerala Law Academy Campus. The theme of the Workshop is “Alternative Dispute Resolution- Resolving Disputes without Trial”. It is open to Lawyers, Research scholars, Teachers and Students. Only 80 participants on first come first serve basis will be admitted. Interested participants can also present their research paper on the following sub- themes during the workshop. Co-authorship of two persons is permitted.
- Relevance of Mediation in Justice Delivery System
- Role and Scope of Lok Adalats in India
- Arbitration and Conciliation- Difference with Non- adjudicatory ADR methods
- ADR and Criminal Justice System
- For Students : Rs. 1,500/- (without accommodation)
Rs. 2,000/- (with accommodation)
- For Others : Rs. 2,000/- (without accommodation)
Rs. 3,000/- ( with accommodation)
Those who wants to present their paper at the workshop should submit abstracts on or before 31st December 2014.
For more details
Contact- R.S Syam Kumar ( Faculty in- charge) : +918089283892
M.S. Amal Dharsan ( Student Coordinator) : +918714487356
Gaadha Suresh (Student Coordinator) : +919567459808.
Or click here