On 18.05.2015, various agreements/ MoU’s were signed between India and Korea. They are as follows:
- Agreement for the Avoidance of Double Taxation and the Prevention of Fiscal Evasion with Respect to Taxes on Income- in order to avoid the burden of double taxation on taxpayers in the two countries.
- Agreement on Cooperation in Audio-Visual Co-Production – to enable opportunities for collaboration between Indian and Korean film industries, and facilitate collaboration and exchange.
- MOU for Cooperation between the National Security Council Secretariat of the Republic of India and the Office of National Security of the Republic of Korea- so as to formalize consultations between National Security Council structures of the two countries in a number of areas.
- MOU between the Ministry of Power of the Republic of India and the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy of the Republic of Korea – for cooperation in the field of electric power development and new energy industries such as renewable energy, smart grids and power information and technology, transmission and distribution of electric power, energy efficiency and storage system.
- MOU between the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports of the Republic of India and the Ministry of Gender Equality and Family of the Republic of Korea – to strengthen and encourage cooperation on youth matters through participation in events and activities, exchanges, international conferences, seminars, youth camps, festivals etc.
- MOU between the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways of the Republic of India and the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport of the Republic of Korea- for cooperation in areas including road policies, design and construction, road operation, road management and safety, intelligent transport systems and electronic toll collection systems.
- MOU between the Ministry of Shipping of the Republic of India and the Ministry of Oceans and Fisheries of the Republic of Korea – for cooperation in the Fields of Maritime Transport and Logistics.
-Press Information Bureau