Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab is pleased to announce 7th Edition of South Asian Essay Writing Competition on International Humanitarian Law- Ensayo 2015 organised by Centre for Advanced Studies in International Humanitarian Law (CASH) at RGNUL, Punjab in collaboration with International Committee for Red Cross, Regional Delegation, New Delhi, India.
Being one of its kind essay writing competition on international humanitarian law, Ensayo has gained immense popularity over the years and students from various colleges across the sub-continent have sent in top-notch essays. Along with a cash prize, the winner of the competition is also awarded the Henry Dunant Prize.
The theme for Ensayo 2015 is “Health Care in Armed Conflicts”. Following are the relevant details-
- Last date of submission- 5th December 2015
- No registration fees.
- Participation certificates will be awarded to all participants.
- The cash prize awarded shall be as follows:-
First Prize – INR 25,000 (Henry Dunant Prize)
Second Prize – INR 15,000
Third Prize – INR 10,000
- Email your entries along with the duly filled registration form at email@example.com.
- Please click HERE for all other guidelines regarding the competition and for accessing the registration form.
- For any further information e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may also contact- Mr. Anirudh Malpani- 08288911615; Ms. Kanika Jamwal- 08872264897; Mr. Prafful Dawani- 09876690927