The Kerala Law Academy Law College, in association with Centre for Advanced Legal Studies and Research (CALSAR) is organizing two days National Seminar on “Secularism in India- Challenges and Prospects”. The Seminar is scheduled to be held on 18th and 19th December, 2015 at Justice V.R. Krishna Iyer Memorial Hall at College campus, Peoorkada, Trivandrum. Lawyers, Faculties on law, Research scholars and Law students can participate in the Seminar and paper presentation on the prescribed themes is open to them. Abstracts of the papers shall be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th November, 2015. Selected authors can send their well researched paper on the subject on or before 5th December 2015. Only the papers approved by the screening committee are eligible for presentation at the Seminar. Registration fee for the Seminar is Rs. 500/-.
Themes of the Seminar
1) Secularism and Uniform Civil Code
2) Secularism, Lifestyle and Food Habits
3) Secularism and Conversion.
4) Judicial Response on Secularism.
5) Secularism and Equality before Law & Equal Protection
6) Secularism and Personal Laws
7) Secularism and International Bill of Rights
For more details contact,
Reshma Soman (Faculty Co-coordinator): 9446041401
Sreeja B.G. (Faculty Convenor): 9744773382
Dakshina Saraswathi (Faculty Convenor): 9744169215
Or click HERE