GNLU in collaboration with Nuclear Law Association, India (NLA, India) and TERI University organises Government, Industry and Civil Society Engagement workshop on Practice of Nuclear Liability, Compensation and Insurance: National and International Experience. The Workshop is scheduled to be on 5th-6th August, 2016.
- To comprehend causes of nuclear accident from a technical and regulatory perspective through nuclear accidents at Three Mile Island, Chernobyl, Fukushima, and incidents in India
- Understand the international law relating to nuclear liability, insurance and compensation and the changes that are been sought as part of modernisation
- Learn the legal and policy framework on nuclear liability and compensation in India
- Know how insurance mechanisms are formulated, evolved and practised
- Hear the voices of stake-holders consisting of operator, suppliers, vendors and civil society.
For more details, click HERE