Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law organising 6th Annual AGAHI, 2016 from 23rd to 25th of September, 2016.
Details of the tournament:
- Dates : 23rd to 25th September, 2016
- Format: Agahi 2016 will follow the ‘3-on-3’ Asian parliamentary style of debating.
- Teams will comprise of the following members.
- I) AFFIRMATIVE Prime Minister, or First Affirmative.
2. Deputy Prime Minister, or Second Affirmative.
3. Government Whip, or Third Affirmative.
- II) NEGATIVE Leader of the Opposition, or First Negative.
2. Deputy Leader of the Opposition, or SecondNegative.
3. Opposition Whip, or Third Negative
Winners: Rs. 31,000/-
Runners up: Rs. 11,000/-
Best Adjudicator: Rs. 7,000/-
Best Speaker: Rs. 7000/-
Independent Adjudicator: Rs. 1000/-
Team (with Adjudicator): Rs. 3600/-
- Online Registration will open from 15th July, 2016.
- The last date for registration is 31st August, 2016
- For Online Payment, Click HERE ,
- For Registration form, refer Independant Adjudicator Form
- For Team Registration form, refer Team Registration Form
- For more updates on Facebook, click HERE
Contact: Dr. Tanya Mander firstname.lastname@example.org
For rules of the Competition, refer Rules