The Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, IIT Kharagpur is organizing the 3rd IIT Law School National Moot Court Competition from 11th – 13th November, 2016.
• The Moot Proposition is based on IP Law and allied laws / areas.
• All students currently enrolled in LL.B. or LL.M. degree in any Law School/College/University in India, are eligible to participate in the Competition.
• Each team shall be composed of three (3) members, with two speakers and one researcher. A two (2) member team, in which both the members are speakers, is also eligible for participation.
• 24 teams shall be eligible for registration based on first come first served basis (based on the receipt of the scanned copies of the DD, the duly filled Registration Form and the proof of postage to IIT).
• Only one team per institution is allowed to register in the competition upon payment of a Registration Fees of Rs. 4000/-.
The competition embraces following prizes/awards:
[A]. Winner Team – Rs. 50,000 /-
[B]. Runners-Up Team – Rs. 25,000 /-
[C]. Best Memorial – Rs. 5,000 / –
[D]. Best Researcher – Rs. 5,000 / –
[E]. Best Speaker ( Preliminary Rounds ) – Rs. 5,000 / –
[F]. Best Speaker ( Final ) – Rs. 5,000 / –
• Each team must register through electronic means by sending a scanned copy of the duly filled registration form provided with the invite for the competition (at the end of the rules manual) with the Demand Draft or Online Transfer Receipt for the Registration Fees of Rs. 4000/- and proof of postage of the same (in the form of receipts of Courier, Speed Post, etc.), via email: email@example.com latest by 14th October, 2016.
• Hard Copies of the Registration Form along with the DD or Online Transfer Receipt to reach the organizers via post latest by 31th October, 2016.
• The DD should be made in favour of “CEP STC IIT KHARAGPUR” and should be payable at KHARAGPUR, WEST BENGAL.
• Registration shall not be refundable on any ground whatsoever.
ONLINE TRANSFER BANK DETAILS:
Name of the A/C: CEP STC, Syndicate Bank Branch: SRIC IIT Kharagpur – 721302
A/c: No: 95562200002955
MICR Code: 721025103
IFSC Code: SYNB0009556
Soft copies (scanned) of the Registration Form, the Demand Draft, receipt of online transfer and the Proof of Postage to reach the organizers via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|14th October, 2016 (11:59 PM)|
|Confirmation of Team Registration by Organizers||15th October, 2016|
Hard Copies of the Registration Form along with the DD or Online Transfer Receipt to reach the organizers via post
|31st October, 2016|
Last date for requesting Clarifications about the moot problem (can be made on email@example.com)
|16th October, 2016 (11:59 PM)|
|Clarifications will be released on||19th October, 2016|
|Last date for submission of soft copy of Memorials on email: firstname.lastname@example.org||5th November, 2016 (11:59 PM)|
|Submission of hard copy of Memorials||On Arrival|
|Dates of Competition||11th, 12th and 13th November, 2016|
• Soft copies of the Memorials for each side must be submitted by 5th November, 2016 in both .docx and .pdf formats to email@example.com
• Please visit the Institutes website for further details www.iitkgp.ac.in
• Please send any queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org