The Centre for Social Justice (CSJ) at Institute of Law, Nirma University hereby invites articles/research papers, case studies, and book reviews on the theme ‘Social Justice in Contemporary India: Issues and Challenegs_ for publication in the Journal of Centre for Social Justice (JCSJ _ March 2017 Issue) bearing ISSN Number 2348-599X. The entries sent can be an inter-disciplinary study reflecting socio-economic and political ideas or contemporary issues. The journal is a peer-reviewed ISSN serial publication from Institute of Law, Nirma University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat. It showcases contemporary issues and challenges specific to social justice with an inter-disciplinary approach towards assimilating knowledge. It is an endeavour of the Institute to become the beacon of legal education by encouraging synthesis of knowledge and best practices cutting across the academia and research fraternity.
1. Word Limit: Submissions are invited of research paper (5,000-6,000 words), policy brief / critique (up to 3,000 words), innovative initiative or practice (up to 3,000 words), case studies (up to 3,000 words), and book reviews (up to 1,000 words) excluding the footnotes. However, looking at the quality and depth of research, relaxation may be given and word limit may vary.
2. Background of writers: We are a peer reviewed Journal. Hence entries from students pursuing Bachelors or Masters Course in law and any other allied discipline of Social Science would be accepted.
3. Authorship: Entries can be co-authored. However, a maximum of two authors per entry is allowed.
4. Citation Style: The American Psychological Association (APA) Style of Citation (6th edition).
5. Format of Main Text & the Footnotes: The Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all entries. Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 and line spacing of 1.5 and 1.0 shall be followed respectively.
6. Mode of Submission: Entries are to be sent at email@example.com latest by February 01st, 2017 (11:59 pm). No hard copy of the same is required.
TIMELINE FOR SUBMISSIONS
Date and Time Details
01st February 2017 (11:59 pm) Submission of full paper
02nd to 19th February 2017 Peer Review
20th to 25th February 2017 Communication regarding the acceptance to the authors
Last week of March 2017 Release of the Journal
The submissions are to be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submissions is February 01st, 2017.
For any further queries, kindly contact us on: Phone: 079-30642803/824; email: email@example.com.
For further details, click here.