In this fiftieth year of Outer Space Treaty, Centre for International law, ILS Law College, Pune invites research papers for the National Conference on Space Law, 2017 to be held on 22nd and 23rd February, 2017.
Theme for paper:
1. Need for Space legislation
- Law vs Treaty
- Existing Space Law Regime at International and National Level
- Engagement of private sector in the field
- Defining the Boundary between Air Space and Outer Space
2. Space Tourism
- Role of Private Players
- Maintenance of Space Environment
- Determination of Liability or Responsibility for activities in Space Tourism
3. Celestial Body Mining
4. Intellectual Property Rights and Space Law
- Nexus between IPR and Space Law
- Space Medicine
Students of any recognized college or university, practitioners, academicians, and lawyers may submit original unpublished papers to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission of summary/synopsis of papers – 25th January, 2017
Declaration of selected papers – 30th January, 2017
Submission of research papers – 10th February, 2017
- The paper should be in MS word format.
- The paper should not be plagiarized and should be an unpublished original work of the authors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Full and complete details (including the name of the authors, contact details, name of the institution) of the authors should be clearly mentioned.
- Bluebook 19th edition style of footnotes should be followed.
- The body of the paper should be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10, single line spacing.
- A margin of one inch to be left on all sides.
- The summaries and the research papers should be mailed to the given email id with the following subject- “NCSL” [Name of the author/authors] [Name of the Institution]
Summary/Synopsis of the papers- up to 1000 words
Research papers – 4000 to 8000 words (excluding foot notes)
Fee: Presentation fee – Rs. 1000/- per paper presenter
Faculty Coordinator: Dr. Nitish Nawsagaray
Keshava HB: +91-8805891434
Tanushree Nigam: +91-9654384517
Vaishali Gupta: +91-9891014572
Visit us on Facebook