Writers’ Club, Society of Law and Literature, UPES, Dehradun is organizing ‘Fiction Juridique’- 2nd National Legal Fiction Writing Competition, 2017 for all the legal eagles out there who desired for an opportunity to knock on your door to be a fiction writer. Fiction Juridique is one such opportunity where you can apply your skills both as a lawyer and a writer. This event is all about you writing about legal scenario that you can think of, in the form of short fictional stories.
1. REGISTRATION: .The participants must register themselves by filling the online form. Registrations can be done simultaneously with the submission, but not later than last date of submission in any case. The link for the online form is: //httpbit.ly/2kIiHYm
2. REGISTRATION FEE : There is no registration fee for the competition.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The competition is open to all the students pursuing LL.B. (3 year or 5 year course) or LL.M. from any recognized university across India.
4. TOPIC : The fiction should be related to Law. The piece must be written in short story telling style and woven around legal scenario/plot/ subject.
5. AUTHORSHIP: Only one fiction per participant is permitted. Co-authorship up to two students is permitted. However, the same shall be considered as single participation only. The Co-authors may belong to same or different institutions.
6. PRIZES AND CERTIFICATES
1st Prize: 5000 INR and Certificate of Merit.
2nd Prize: 3000 INR and Certificate of Merit.
3rd Prize: 2000 INR and Certificate of Merit.
Certificate of participation will be given to all the participants.
The participants must send their submissions through e-mail only at email@example.com with the subject of the email as “Submission- 2ND SOLL NATIONAL LEGAL FICTION WRITING COMPETITION, 2017”.
Last date of Submission: 5th April 2017
For queries and clarifications, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the subject of the mail as “Query-2ND SOLL NATIONAL LEGAL FICTION WRITING COMPETITION, 2017”
Or contact: Bhawna Vishwakarma: 08937956066
Girdhar Khattar: 08979192333
For Rulebook, click here