CNLU Child Rights Centre Newsletter is an academically-led, blind peer-reviewed, bi-annual newsletter which aims to publish high quality scholarly works on child rights and themes concerning welfare of children. The newsletter invites submission from the members of Child Rights Centre, under graduates, post graduates, research scholars and members of legal fraternity, who are interested in writing for the same.
For this inaugural edition we will be soliciting only articles.
1. Word Limit of abstract: 100-words (maximum).
2. Word Limit of submission: 600-800 words (Inclusive of footnotes).
3. Mode of Citation to be followed: Standard Indian Legal Citation (SILC)
4. Heading: Font size 14, Bold
5. Main Content: Font size 12
6. Font face: Times New Roman
7. Line Spacing: 1.5 without any indentation
8. Margin: Left and Right: 1.25” Top and Bottom: 1”
9. Footnote font size: 10
10. Footnote Line Spacing: 1.0.
11. Alignment: Justified
12. Pages of submission should not to be numbered.
13. Submissions should be accompanied by an undertaking that the article has not been published, submitted, or accepted anywhere else.
14. Articles to be published in a different forum within one year of submission will not be considered.
15. Plagiarism of any form shall result in disqualification. All the participants are required to adhere to the aforementioned regulations.
Note: If any article has been accepted for publication elsewhere while under consideration for publication in the Child Rights Newsletter, author should inform immediately if she/he wants to withdraw the article.
LAST DATE OF ABSTRACT SUBMISSION: 19TH APRIL, 2017.
LAST DATE OF COMMUNICATION OF ACCEPTANCE OF ABSTRACT : 21 TH APRIL, 2017.
LAST DATE OF ARTICLE SUBMISSION : 30TH APRIL, 2017.
Authors are asked to submit an acrobat reader (pdf.) version electronically to email@example.com
For further details , contact: Oyshee Gupta :9709326104
Deepesh Kumar : 9631036767
Richa Joshi : 8804376405
Samar Pratap Singh : 9934282899
Charu Nema :7587554604