Diploma in Corporate Laws 2017-18
Faculty In- Charge: Ms. Smita Sabne
Course Objective: · In depth study of laws relating to companies
Module I: Company Law and Securities Laws
· Kinds of Business entities
· Introduction to the Companies Act, 2013 & LLP law
· Corporate Set-up (Rights, Roles And Responsibilities, Process for Meeting etc.) and key features of LLP
· Director and Management of the Company (Corporate Governance)
· Key regulations of SEBI
· Shareholder Agreement (SHA / SSA)
· Shareholder disputes resolution
Module II: Mergers Acquisitions and Tax Laws
- Fund Raising
- Merger, De-Merger, Amalgamation, Compromises And Arrangements, Takeover under Court process and Contractual Framework
- Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA)
- Introduction to Corporate Taxation and GST
Module III: Employment Laws, Intellectual Property Laws and Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code
- Employment Laws
- Intellectual Property Laws
- Introduction to Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code
Classroom– 72 Hours of learning
· 23 weekdays – 2 hours & 7 Saturdays- 4 Hours each
· Last date of the course 10th September 2017.
· Case Studies
· Relevant provisions of law
Assessment: At the end of each of the Modules the students must have passed with 50% marks in:
· Case Comment
· Group discussion
Faculty: Classroom training to be provided by senior corporate lawyers from Mumbai Chartered accountants and Company Secretaries.
Certificate to be issued to the student who has:
· attended 70% of the lectures
· Has appeared and passed with at least 50% marks in all the assessments
· Soft copies of the presentations
· One reference book on Corporate Law published by leading Indian publisher
· List of reference books available in ILS Law College Library
· Case Studies.
Seats: 100 students
Venue: ILS Law College, Pune: 411004
Eligibility: Admissions are open to 2nd – 5th B.A.LL.B. /B.S.L., LL.B. and LL.M. students
Registration: Registration fee inclusive of study material.
Current Year ILS Student: Rs 15000/-
Others: Rs. 17000/-
Last date for registration: 17th July 2017
Click Here for Registration Form.
Register your names to email@example.com with the email subject “Enrollment for the Diploma in Corporate Laws”
After Registration, Course ID shall be allotted to candidate and only by that seat no. the fees is payable. The last date of registration as well as payment is 17th July 2017. Register at the earliest possible, as the seats are limited to only 100.
Payment Details: Payment can be made online.
Payment Link : https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm?corpID=645153
Step I: Select category – ‘Diploma Course in Corporate Laws’. New page will open, enter the Course ID. (Take care that CORRECT details are filled)
Step II: Click on Submit. New page opens, verify your details. This is the last opportunity to make changes or modify the details. Click Confirm only when verified carefully.
Step III: Payment window opens – with Payment modes – State Bank of India Internet Banking, Other Bank’s Internet Banking, Debit/Credit Cards and Cash Deposit. Select any one mode and fill in the required details according to the nature of transaction.
Step IV : Please submit the Registration Form and Payment Receipt at the time of Course.
Contact: Details will be posted form time to time at: http://www.ilslaw.edu/
Faculty Coordinator: Mrs. Smita Sabne: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Coordinator: Deepali Manjarekar: email@example.com