Gujarat National Law University in collaboration with Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India, is launching a Research Writing Competition on the Central Theme of Legal Landscape of Insolvency and Bankruptcy in India – Journey Since 2016.
Well researched and original papers are invited from scholars, researchers and students on the below mentioned theme and sub-themes.
THEME: Legal Landscape of Insolvency and Bankruptcy in India: Journey Since 2016
•Efficacy of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Laws of India
•Corporate Insolvency: Practice and Procedure
•Resolution Plan in a Corporate Insolvency Process
•Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code versus the Companies Act, 2013
•Insolvency and Bankruptcy Regulations: At a Glance
•Insolvency Resolution and Liquidation Procedure for Individuals under the Existing and Previous Law: A Critical Analysis
Note: Notwithstanding the above mentioned subthemes, contributors have the liberty to write on any topic relevant to insolvency and bankruptcy laws of India
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES: The content of the Research Paper must be of high standard without plagiarized material, and must include:
•Research questions, with a central research question
•Case analysis (if relevant)
• Font Type: Garamond
• Font Size: 16 (Theme), 14 (Subtitle), 12 (Text), 10 (Footnote)
• Line Spacing: 1.5
• Citation Method: OSCOLA, 4th Edition
• Word Limit: 3000-5000 Words
- Co-authorship is not allowed.
- Entries should be submitted in .doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who can participate: Scholars, researchers and students pursuing graduate and postgraduate studies
Disclaimer: The Review Committee reserves the right to reject the research paper submitted by the author.
• Last date of Submission: 15th November, 2017
• Declaration of Result: 25th December, 2017
SCHEME OF EVALUATION
- Entries will be evaluated by a panel of experts which
will be constituted by GNLU and IBBI
- The evaluation will be on basis of following components:
• Research quality
• Writing skills
DECLARATION OF RESULT
• The list of the winners will be declared on the GNLU website.
• Cash prizes
• INR 25,000 (First Prize)
• INR 15,000 (Second Prize)
• INR 10,000 (Third Prize).
• Certificates will be issued to all the participants.
• Prizes will be distributed at the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India– New Delhi
• Date of prize distribution will be notified at the time of declaration of result.
For any details and clarification, kindly contact:
GNLU Centre for Corporate and Competition Law
Gujarat National Law University Attalika Avenue,
Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar- 382426, Gujarat, India