About the Review
Aligarh Law Review, Aligarh Muslim University has always provided an extensive platform to the students, academicians, researchers, and practitioners to assimilate, exchange and extend their ideas, views and perspective on leading contemporary socio-legal issues. The Review has been receiving an acknowledging response, preferably from the students, over the past years and has quite achieved its objective.
For its forthcoming issue, A.M.U. Law society Review 2017-18, is welcoming wellresearched papers and quality contributions on relevant leading issues in the area of law. Moreover, the Aligarh Law Review will be published with ISBN No. Authors are invited to submit their articles/ research paper to the editors at the following e-mail id:
1. All submissions (in hard copy and e-mail) must be accompanied by:
a. A covering letter with the name(s) of the author(s), official designation, institution/affiliation, the title of the paper and contact number.
b. A Certificate that the paper submitted is a piece of original research work and has not been copied or published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
c. An abstract of not more than 200 words.
2. Articles should be in English language only and in conformity with the mentioned rules for submission.
3. Electronic submissions (on email) should ideally be made in Word Format (.doc)/(docx).
4. The main text must be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 with 1.5 space and the citations should strictly conform to the rules in ILI citation. This mode of citation must be strictly followed otherwise the paper shall not be considered for publication.
5. The word limit for articles/research paper is approximately 2000-4000 (including footnotes). Authors are requested to follow the word limit strictly; otherwise the submissions shall be rejected.
6. In case of references from websites, complete URL address, along with the last date of accessing the website should be mentioned.
7. Papers submissions to the Review shall be evaluated by the Referees. A mere submission of a contribution shall not confer any claim for publication.
8. Editorial Board, A.M.U Law Society Review, reserves the right to take decision to publish the paper /articles or not.
9. Submission of a paper shall be taken to imply that it is an unpublished work and is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
10. Papers/articles are to be submitted in duplicate. A soft copy of the article/paper should be sent along with two hard copies. Authors are requested to verify references and quotations before submitting the papers. It is mandatory to submit both soft and hard copy.
Soft copy is to be submitted to the following email address: email@example.com
Hard copy, along with a certificate of self-attestation that the article has not been copied from somewhere else, is to be submitted to the following address:
Ali FaranGulrez, B.A.LL.B, (F),
Chief Editor, Faculty of Law,
Aligarh Muslim University,
Aligarh, U.P. India 202002.
11. Plagiarism of any kind is prohibited and Submissions is liable to be rejected.
12. The Review shall be published with ISBN No. and a copy of review as well as a certificate of publication shall be given to each selected author.
Last date for final submission of full paper: 20th Jan, 2018
Communication of acceptance of full paper: 25th Jan, 2018
For Single Author: 1200 INR only
For Co-Authored Article: 1800 INR only (Maximum of two authors).
Last date of fee submission: 30th Jan, 2018
Ali Faran Gulrez, Chief Editor (9897772129) (8218625875)
Nouria Rafi, Joint Editor (9458664481)
Abdullah Samdani, Joint Editor (8791294020)
ZayaFirdaus, Joint Editor (9997596272)
Prof.Dr. Javaid Talib Dr. Mohd. Tariq (President, Law Society) (Incharge, Law Society)