1. Team comprising Anusha Rao, Poorva Mishra and Sharmishtha Bhadre qualified for the world round of 22nd Stetson International Environmental Law Moot Court, 2018. Anusha Rao won the best speaker at the International Preliminary rounds.
2. Team comprising of Shreyashreeta Ray, Archit Lohali and Jyoti Meena in 3rd VITSOL National Moot Court Competition on International Law, 2018 conducted from March 9-10, 2018 stood runners-up and recieved the Second best Memorial Award.
3. Srijoy Deb, Manasi Desai in 9th Government Law College International Law Summit, 2018 received the Best Judgement award. 2nd team comprising Ishita Soni, Rangarajan were adjudged the best team in 9th Government Law College International Law Summit, 2018. Ishita Soni was also declared the best member.
4. Pritha Banerjee, Shreya Mukerjee and Moksh Ranawat won the best judgment award in Lux et Veritas National Law Fest 2018.
5. Team comprising Rimjhim Mishra, Sanjana Karnavath, Bapat Ayush won 3rd Best Team, Best Memorial in 5th Mangilal Pagariya Memorial National Moot Court Competition 2018.