School of Law Christ University is delighted to announce the organisation of annual flagship event of the 6th SLCU National Moot Court Competition.
Dates : 10th September to 13th September 2015
Venue: School of Law Christ University Campus, Hosur Road, Bangalore, India.
The moot problem of this edition deals with Right to Education, Reservation in Private Educational Sector and other issues pertaining to constitutional law. Accommodation, Food and Travel for the duration of the competition will be provided by us.
1. The team participating is required to duly fill the Provisional Online Registration Form by 20th August 2015. The final registration form will be uploaded on the website www.mcsslcu.weebly.com soon after which the teams are required to upload an attested scanned copy of the Demand Draft with the team details by 29th August 2014.
2. A registration fee of Rs.3,000/- shall be sent through Demand Draft in favour of Christ University payable at Bangalore along with the attested printout of the Online Registration Form.
- Each team shall be allotted a Team Code on the receipt of Online Registration Form.
- Spot registration shall not be entertained.
- Release of the moot problem: 4th August 2015
- Last day for online provisional registration of teams: 20th August 2015
- Last day for registration & payment of registration fee: 29th August 2015
- Last date for Memorial Submission (Soft Copy): 30th August 2015
- Last date for Memorial Submission (Hard Copy): 1st September 2015
- Oral Rounds: 11th -13th September 2015
- Information and required details of the Competition will be updated on the website (www.mcsslcu.weebly.com) by 8th August 2015.
Ø Winners Rs 35, 000/-
Ø Runners Up Rs 25,000/-
Ø Best Memorial Rs 7,000/-
Ø Best Speaker Rs 7,000/-
Each team will be presented participation certificates and letters of Merit
The registration form can be accessed here
Please visit our blog www.mcsslcu.weebly.com for regular updates.