· Demonetization in India
· Bank Secrecy and Panama Papers
· Impact of Brexit
· Global Financial Crisis
· Oil Price Crisis
· Indradhanush 2.0 mission for revival of Indian PSU banks
· Consolidation in the Indian Banking Sector
· BRICS Bank
· Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
· Competitiveness of the International Financial Centres
· GIFT(Gujarat), India’s First International Financial Services Centre
· Green Financing
· Masala Bonds etc.
The important timelines are as follows.
· Last date for Submission of Abstracts: October 31, 2017
· Last date for Submission of Full Paper: January 15, 2018
· Last date for Registration: February 28, 2018
The venue for the conference is GNLU, Gandhinagar.
Kindly find the Conference Brochure for Author Guidelines for submission of abstracts and more details.
Kindly visit the following links for registration and payment of Fees.
We look forward to your scholarly contribution and encouraging participation. Kindly address all submissions and queries to the conference email id: firstname.lastname@example.org