Overview: The proposed conference seeks for the participation of scholars in the area of arbitration, conciliation, mediation & other forms of ADR, both from within and outside India. The seminar is broadly based on the subject of “The Challenges and Prospects of Arbitration and other forms of ADR in India” which is sub-divided into five sub-themes which will be focusing on the specific issues under the broad topic.
All the research papers submitted within the deadline shall be evaluated by the Editorial Board and amongst those, only the Authors whose papers have been shortlisted after evaluation shall be allowed to register and present their papers at the Conference. Amongst the papers that are presented in the conference, only a select few shall be eligible for publication in the journal of the conference.
About the Seminar: Original unpublished research papers are invited from the participants on the theme “The Challenges and Prospects of Arbitration and other forms of ADR in India” and related areas of the sub-themes mentioned below:
- Challenges of Commercial Arbitration in India
- Role of the Mediation in the Dispute Resolution
- Conciliation as an ADR mechanism
- Online Dispute Resolution Mechanism: Prospects and Challenges in India
- Lok Adalat and other existent dispute resolution mechanism: Growth and Contemporary Challenges.
Submission Guidelines: The research papers should apply research skills and use of appropriate Research Methodology. It should have proper research questions and should also reflect the findings.
- Maximum of 250 words indicating the theme, proposed research and five keywords.
- The last date for submission of Abstract is 23:59 of 15th November, 2017 (IST).
- It should not be more than 8000 words.
- It must be typed in Times New Roman Font Size 12 on A4 size paper with 1”margin on all sides with 1.5 line spacing using MS word application.
- Footnotes should follow ILI standard of footnoting. Endnotes are not allowed.
- It is to be noted that co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of two authors per research paper.
- At the end of the paper, there should be a brief profile of the author with Email ID, contact number and address.
- Last date for submission of full-length paper is 23:59 of 20th December, 2017 (IST).
All abstract and paper submissions are to be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration: The registration fee for the authors/co-authors who shall be shortlisted for presenting their papers in the conference shall be as follows:
For Faculty and Professionals
- Single Authorship- Rs 2000/-
- Co-Authorship- Rs 4000/-
For Students and Research Scholars
- Single Authorship- Rs 1000/-
- Co-Authorship- Rs2000/-
The registration fee is inclusive of food for the delegates for all the three days of the conference.
Accommodation: Accommodation shall be given to a limited number of delegates on first come first serve basis. Participants who are Faculty and Professionals are required to arrange for their respective accommodation. However, the Organizing Committee would facilitate in identifying the Hotels for the same while the payment has to be made by these participants.
- 15th November: Last date for Abstract Submission.
- 20th November: Approved Abstract Notification.
- 20th December: Last date for submission of complete Research Paper.
- 5th January: Notification of the papers shortlisted for presentation.
- 13th January: Last date for payment.
The paper presentations shall be allowed only upon payment of registration fees applicable.
For further details click here.