The seminar, titled “Seminar on Competition Law in India: Problems & Prospects” is being organized by the Centre for Studies in Business and Corporate Law, School of Law, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar in collaboration with The Competition Commission of India, New Delhi on the 10th of November, 2017 and several experts in the field shall be giving their insights on the subject area. The Seminar is open for all Students, academicians Ph. D scholars, lawyers and professionals working in this area.
Important points to be considered:
• Registration – As the seats are limited, the prospective participants are requested to register for this Seminar as early as possible.
• The seats will be reserved only on a first cum first serve basis due to limited availability.
• Certificate will be given to the Participants for attending all the technical session.
• Academicians, Students and Research Scholars hailing from Universities/Institutions from Odisha will be given preference during registration.
• Registration is free of charge.
• Participants will not be given accommodation and travel allowance/ refund etc.
For further inquiries please contact:
Mrs. Ipsita Das,
Centre for studies in Business and Corporate Law,
School of Law, KIIT University,
Bhubaneswar, Odisha.Email id firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarthak Singhdeo- 07751024506
Twinkle Swain- 08328922885
Subhasmita Routray- 0720536882?