The 8th edition of Dr. Paras Diwan Memorial International Energy Law Moot Court Competition organised by the School of Law, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun will be held between April 6th-8th, 2018. The theme for the current Competition would relate to ‘Oil exploration and underwater cultural heritage’, and will cover areas concerning oil exploration and its possible effect on cultural heritage, enumerating cultural rights of the people and the international legal consequences of oil spill attributable to States.
Also, we request you to note the following things:
- The payment details are mentioned in the rule book.
- The scanned copy of the registration form, proof for transaction ID of the payment made and soft copy of the memorials must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hard copy of the registration form must reach us via post on the postal address mentioned in the rule book on or before 10th of January, 2018. ( In most unforeseen circumstances certain delays maybe accepted. However, this is purely on the discretion of the organizing committee.)
Furthermore, the updated schedule for the moot is as follows:
1. Final registration: 10th of January, 2018.
2. Memorial Submission (soft-copy): 11:59 a.m.: 18th February, 2018. (Delay in hours succeeding will be subjected to penalty).
3. Submission of hard-copy of the memorials must be made when the participants arrive for the competition.
Any other future updates will be e-mailed.
For further details contact:
- Yuvakshi Grover, Student Convenor : +91-8006669761
- Biswaroop Mukherjee, Student Secretary : +91-8395012189
- Krishna Pallavi, Student Co-Convenor : +91-8755267535
- Aastha Ananya, Student Jt. Secretary : +91-7060757817