Following is the list of Mooting Achievements by the National Law School of India University, Bangalore in the present academic year so far:
1) At the 15th Willem C. Vis East Moot Court Competition, the team comprising Tanvee Kanaujia, Suyash Ojha and Harsh Srivastava reached the Round of 16. The team got an Honourable Mention for Best Claimant Memorandum, with Tanvee also getting an Honourable Mention for Best Speaker.
2) The team comprising Apurv Jain, Harjas Singh, and Vansh Aggarwal won the NLU-J Anti Trust Moot Court Competition. Apurv was also the Best Speaker in the Finals.
3) Building upon their performance in the National Rounds, the team, comprising of Sagarika Parab, Spoorthi Cotha and Mrinali Komandur reached the Quarter Finals at the World Rounds of the 11th Frankfurt Investment Arbitration Moot Court Competition.
4) The team, comprising Mallika Sen, Satvik Khatri and Prannv Dhawan reached the semi-finals of the RMLNLU SCC Online International Media Law Moot. The team also broke third on the tabs.
5) The duo of Ambarin Khambati and Bhargav Chakraborty managed to break second at the NUJS-HSF Moot 2018 and reach the quarterfinals.
6) The team consisting of Saurabh Gupta, Aman Sadiwala and Vishu Surana won the Third NLIU – Justice R.K. Tankha Memorial International Moot Court Competition, held at NLIU Bhopal. The team also bagged the award for the Best Memorial for both Claimant and Respondent.
7) The team comprising Shreya Jaipuria, Stuti Rai and Binit Agarwala reached the Semi Finals of the ManLachs ISRO Funding Rounds 2018, with Shreya being adjudged as the Best Speaker of the tournament.