1. The team comprising Avaneendra Khare, Manjushree RM, Oorvi Mehta, Maitreyee Dixit, Saher Naqvi and Arpan Banerjee have won the national rounds for the ICC Moot Court Competition, 2018.
2. The team comprising of Rohil Deshpande, Aparajita Kaul, Sughosh Joshi, Sayan Bhattacharya and Tanvi Apte finished as finalists at the XI edition of NLS-Trilegal International Arbitration Moot.
3. The team comprising of Aryan Shastri, Tushar Oberoy and Yash Bhagwat finished as Semi Finalists at the Jagran Lakecity University Moot Court Competition, 2018.
4. The team comprising of Anirudh Singh, Rohan Singh and Utkarsh Roy finished as Semi Finalists at the Xth NUJS Herbert Smith Freehills Corporate Law Moot.
5. The team comprising of Ankita Gupta, Madhura Karanth, Ridhi Shetty finished as Runners-Up at the HSIU NLS Animal PIL Moot Court Competition 2018.
1. Lakshana R finished as the runner-up (mediator) at IV RMLNLU Mediation Competition 2018.
2. Nilav Banerjee (Batch of 2019) and Yash Karunakaran (Batch of 2020) finished as semi finalists in the National Rounds of the Brown Mosten Client Consultation Competition.
3. Sachith Kapoor & Dwiti Subhash Goyal won the award for Best Interaction with Mediator as client and counsel and Shreyashi Himja won the award for Best Acknowledgement of Emotionally/Culturally Sensitive Moment as mediator at Intercessionis: Ilsca-Pact Mediation Competition 2018.
4. Adwait and Shagun both from the batch of 2019 finished as semi finalists in the client-counsel category in the SLCU Mediation and Negotiation Competition.
5. Kushal Garg and Adwait Adalatwale from the 2019 batch finished as semi-finalists at the CPR ADR International Mediation Competition 2018 in Sao Paulo.