Call for Papers: Original and well researched- research papers, case studies, and survey reports are invited from the academics, practitioners, researchers, scientists, students and other stakeholders working and interested in the field of IPR. Research papers shall be subject to the approval of Editorial Board for inclusion in the seminar proceedings. All research papers shall be subject to the scrutiny of anti-plagiarism software.
- Intellectual Property & Technology
- Harmonization of IP & Anti-Trust laws
- Innovation Ecosystem & Intellectual Property
- IP Litigation & Growing Trends in India
- Plant Genetic Resources and Intellectual Property Rights with special emphasis on North East India
- The legal theory of intellectual property rights (‘IPRs’)
- National IPR Policy
- Challenges in the extant IPR laws in India
- Data Privacy and IPRs
- Artificial Intelligence and IPRs
- Bio Piracy and IPRs
- Genetics and IPRs
- IPR vis-à-vis Traditional Knowledge
- Cloning and IPRs
- Evolution of Biotechnology and Patents
- Copyright Issues in Cyberspace
- Free Trade Agreement vis-à-vis Bio Drugs
- IPRs and the challenges of the industry
- Enforcement of IPRs
The list is suggestive and meritorious contributions on other sub-themes related to IPRs are also invited.
Nature of Submissions
The “International Conference on Intellectual Property Rights” invites original, unsolicited and unpublished articles from all academicians, authors, legal professionals from India and abroad, under the following categories:
- Long Articles (6500 -8500 words, including footnotes)
This category is designed to comprehensively deal with and provide a sustained analysis of a particular legal topic. It must analyze the current position in the field, identify the lacunae therein, along with rendering constructive suggestions.
- Short Articles (3500–6000 words, including footnotes)
Papers in this category must undertake a more comprehensive study of specific topics, providing a new perspective and critical insight into the subject.
How to submit: All submissions are to be made via e-mail as word documents (preferably Microsoft Word 2007 or 2010). Authors can submit their manuscripts at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission of Abstracts: 30th June 2018.
- Acceptance of Abstracts: 5th July 2018.
- Final submission: 31st July 2018.
- Conference Date: 18th – 19th August 2018.
Authors who do not follow these guidelines may have their submission returned to them without being reviewed.
Registration Fee: Participants may register as paper presenters or as delegates.
- Professional and Academicians: Rs.2000/-
- Students and Research Scholars: Rs.1000/-
- Students of NLUJAA: Rs.500/-
- Delegates: Rs.750/-
Co-authors must register individually. The registration fee includes admission to all technical sessions, conference kit, materials, lunch and high tea during the designated breaks for the duration of the conference.
Awards/Prizes: Every presenter shall get a Certificate of Presentation and Delegates will get a Certificate of Participation. The following shall be the reward scheme for the research work.
3 Best Research Presenters: Cash Prize of Rs. 2000/- for each.
Selected research papers shall be published in the University journal bearing an ISSN number subject to quality, plagiarism and editorial selection.
No TA/DA shall be provided by the university.
Accommodation: Accommodation shall be provided by the university on an additional charge of Rs.1000.
- Chief Patron: Prof. (Dr.) J.S.Patil, Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor, NLUJA, Assam.
- Paritosh Awasthi: Mob: 7002414514, 7755000707; Email: email@example.com
- Anmol Shrivastava: Mob: 7638829309, 9479530486; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For brochure, click here.