Introduction of Training Programme: GNLU Centre for Public International Law specializes in organizing academic, research, extension and training programs and activities in the field of Maritime Law to disseminate knowledge among various stakeholders. In furtherance of the objective of promoting studies in maritime law and research, GNLU Centre for Public International Law is organising extensive training programme on Maritime Law and Practice.
Aims of Programme: To equip participants with theoretical, practical, legal and operational issues enabling them to render efficient and effective research, advisory, policy and operational assistance to their respective authorities of port and shipping management, maritime contract management, arbitration in port and shipping sector, etc.
- Providing the understanding of basic concepts of Maritime Law.
- Understand the UNCLOS III and its impact on Indian Maritime field.
- Fathom the intricacies of the Marine Insurance.
- Enhance the understanding of different conventions including the Four Pillars of the Maritime Constituency.
- Asses and understand the insights of significant acts prevailing in India on Maritime.
- Comprehend the significance of the Different modes of Dispute resolution in Maritime.
- Comprehend the importance of Maritime Law.
- Professionals, practitioners, students and researchers having basic understanding of Maritime law.
- Professionals, practitioners, students and researchers having interest in the study of Maritime law.
- Rs. 10000 (With lodging, boarding and kit).
- Rs. 7000 (excluding accommodation and including kit, tea/coffee, snacks and lunch).
- Rs. 5000 (For GNLU Students, excluding accommodation , including kit, tea/coffee, snacks and lunch).
Details of the Programme
- Date: 11th September – 15th September 2018
- No. of Seats: Maximum 40
- Duration: 05 Days (six hours/ day)
- Venue: Gujarat National Law University