NALSAR University of Law in collaboration with the Bodh Raj Sawhny Memorial Trust (BRSMT) and Eastern Book Company (EBC) and SCC Online as Knowledge Partners is hosting the 12th edition of the NALSAR Justice BR Sawhny Memorial Moot Court Competition, 2018 on October 12-14, 2018 to further interest in the field of Constitutional Law.
The Moot shall be judged by esteemed lawyers involved in the practice of Constitutional Law from across the country and judicial clerks from the Supreme Court of India. There further shall be practitioners from Tax Law to exercise their expertise in exploring the legal nuances of the problem with the Teams.
The moot strives to further interest in the field of Constitutional Law. The Competition will be held at NALSAR University of Law, ‘Justice City’, Shameerpet, Hyderabad. We request institutions to kindly confirm participation by September 12, 2018.
1. Winning Team: The winning team will receive a trophy and prize worth Rs. 30,000 and one-year access cards to SCC Online Web Edition worth Rs. 22,000 each to all team members.
2. Runner Up Team Award: The runners up team will receive atrophy and prize worth Rs. 20,000 and one-year access cards to EBC Learning worth Rs. 5,000 each to all team members.
3. Best Oralist shall receive a trophy and prize worth Rs. 7,500
4. Second Best Oralist shall receive prize worth Rs. 5,000
5. The team with the Best Memorials will receive a trophy and prize worth Rs. 7,500
6. Best Researcher will receive prize worth Rs. 5,000
7. All teams qualifying the Memorial Elimination Round shall receive one-month access to the SCC Online Web Edition worth Rs. 999 each.
The teams are requested to fill up this google form for registration.
1. View the Moot Proposition HERE
2. View the Registration Form HERE
3. View the Rules HERE
4. View the Schedule HERE
Contact: For further clarifications please feel free to contact us through e-mail Moot Court Committee, NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad at email@example.com or Sushrut Kaplay: 7093231605/Harsh Mahaseth: 9502321237