As a part of its research and awareness activities, the Centre for Clinical Legal Education and Legal Aid Cell (CCLELAC), takes immense pleasure to present to you the 1st NLUJAA National Law Quiz Competition, 2018 which will take place on November 10, 2018 at the National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam campus, Amingaon, Hajo Road, Guwahati- 31.
It will give the law students an excellent platform for grooming themselves as all-round professionals, and enhance academic knowledge regarding law and foster interaction among students. The Centre emphasize special efforts and vision need to put in to improve their communication and presentation skills and extracurricular activities for overall development of their personality. It also allows students to apply legal theories and knowledge in a practical conflicting situation. The event will help in assessing the students’ performance and to promote self-learning process.
About Centre for Clinical Legal Education and Legal Aid Cell: As a part of University Social Responsibility Scheme and to fulfil the Bar Council of India mandate of having a legal aid cell, the Centre for Clinical Legal Education and Legal Aid Cell (CCLELAC) of the National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam was established in September, 2013 with an objective to promote legal awareness in the society and to help people of this region in achieving social, economic and political justice.
Since then the Centre has been organizing various activities to create legal awareness and to help needy and indigent people in getting access to justice. The Centre, in furtherance of its objective, has organized several legal awareness camps at different places in the State including the Guwahati Central Jail located at Lokhora in the year 2016.
- It is open only for under graduate, post graduate law students and research scholar
- Each team should consist of only two students
- There is no registration fee
- No TA and DA will be paid
- Participants must bear their identity cards
- Interested Participants shall send a duly filled scanned copy of the Attached Registration form in the link below to email@example.com on or before 1st November, 2018.
- 1st Prize: Rs. 15,000/- Cash + Trophy + Certificate
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 10,000/- Cash + Trophy + Certificate
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 5,000/- + Cash +Trophy + Certificate
Consolation: All other participants will get Certificate of Participation
Date of Registration: By 1st November, 2018
Date of Event: 10th November, 2018
For Registration Form and other details, click HERE
Contact: For any queries contact
Dr. Diptimoni Boruah, Chairperson, CCLE-LAC; Phone no: 9085656171
Mr. Thangazakhup Tombing, Member, CCLE-LAC; Phone no: 9957910148
Mr. Himangshu Ranjan Nath, Member, CCLE-LAC; Phone no: 8822648560