Gujarat National University is organizing a four day training from 12-15 November, 2018.
Law Librarians across the world have the responsibility to engage, develop and lead human resources. An effort in this direction is being made by GNLU.
Main Objectives of the Training Programme:
- To enhance basic skills and expertise in law librarianship.
- To assist library professionals to function more effectively in their present position by exposing them to the latest concepts, information and technological development and the skills required in these fields.
- To develop competent library professionals and prepare them for career progression and to occupy responsible positions.
- To provide them opportunities to interchange their experiences and expertise within peer groups.
- To create a cooperative environment among law library professionals.
For more details, refer