Capstone Legal in association with Jason R Baron of Drinker Biddle & Reath is organising India’s first conference on Electronic Discovery at the Allen& Overy Training Hall of the National Law School of India University, Bangalore on 1st December, 2018.
The conference will showcase a unique legal gathering, consisting of internationally recognized lawyers and computer scientists from the United States speaking on how the law of electronic discovery (using AI and machine learning) is transforming the practice of law globally.
The following are the speakers:
- Jason R. Baron, Of Counsel, Information Governance & eDiscovery Group, Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP, USA (former Director of Litigation, US National Archives and Records Administration)
- James A. Sherer, Partner & Chair, Information Governance Practice Team, Baker & Hostetler LLP, USA
- Dr. Jyothi K. Vinjumur, Senior Data Scientist, Walmart, USA
- Prof. (Dr.) Douglas W. Oard, College of Information Studies and Institute of Advanced Computer Studies, University of Maryland, USA
- Taylor Hoffman, Senior Vice-President & Global Practice Head of eDiscovery Management, Swiss Re America Holding Corp., USA
For more information, kindly click on this link