GNLU Legal Incubation Council organizes 4th National B Plan Competition Exuberance 2019 on February 16, 2019
GUIDELINES OF THE COMPETITION
- Entries will be judged on the basis of submitted business plan proposals.
- Business plan can be submitted by an individual or team comprising of maximum 3 team members.
- Top 10 selected business plan proposers (individual/team) will be invited for presentation.
- Business Plan to be submitted as per format prescribed in Annexure 1
- Each business proposal presenters will get maximum 15 minutes for presentation including question answers.
- Detailed business plan in the prescribed format (as per Annexure 1) should be submitted in soft copy latest by 15 January 2019, 11.59 pm in word document (Max. 10 pages + 3 pages for supporting documents, if any) and Power Point Presentation (Max. 5 slides).
- Submission to be sent to – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1st Position, Cash prize of Rs. 25,000/-, memento & certificate of appreciation.
- 2nd Position, Cash prize of Rs. 15,000/-, memento & certificate of appreciation.
- 3rd Position, Cash prize of Rs. 10,000/-, memento & certificate of appreciation.
- Exceptional business ideas can get opportunity to be incubated and mentored under GNLU Incubation Council (GLIC).
Participation fee (for each team) : Rs. 600/-
For more details, refer Brochure- 4th National B Plan competition (1)