DSNLU Visakhapatnam is organizing it’s first ever flagship event on direct taxes on titled as ‘National Conference in Contemporary Aspects of Direct Tax’ scheduled to be held on 16th of March 2019.
Marking the presentation of the Budget this conference is a unique attempt to reach out to vast audience interested in the emerging taxation issues related to direct taxes. Income tax is calculated at specified rates on total income of a person and paid directly to the central government. The conference aims to discuss implications of income tax for individuals, partnership firms corporations industries etc.
The conference aims at enlightening the audience to understand the contemporary issues of taxes. Lectures will be delivered by prominent luminaries on direct taxes will discuss on contemporary matters related to capital gains tax deductions and exemptions, tax evasion and avoidance, matters related to real estate and international taxation, GAAR and related issues which are significant for the students, scholars and industries.
Themes for conference and call for papers:
- Issues and challenges pertains to taxation of capital gains.
- Recent trends on tax exemption and deductions.
- Interplay between income tax and Real estate regulations Act.
- Legal Aspects of tax evasion and avoidance.
- International Taxation and transfer pricing issues.
- Base erosion and profit shifting (BEPS)
- Direct taxes dispute resolution and ADR.
Submission Guidelines to call for papers:
- The Word limit for abstract is 300-500 words in times new roman, 12 font size 1.5 spacing.
- The abstract must be accompanied with biography details of author’s along with the title of paper (Name, Designation, Institutional affiliation, contact No, and email address)
- The abstract must be submitted on or before 16th February 2019. The selection of abstracts would be intimated on 18th February, 2019.
- The registration for the symposium shall be done after the selection of abstract.
- The full paper should be of 3000-5000 words(exclusive of footnotes) and needs to be submitted on or before 8th March 2019.
- The body of the submission must be in Times New Roman, 12 font size and 1.5 spacing.
- The footnotes must be in Times new roman, 10 font size and single spacing. The margin of 1 inch on all sides must be maintained throughout the paper. The Bluebook(19th Edn) style of citation must be strictly followed.
- All submissions should be sent in doc/docx format only.
- Any non compliance with the prescribed guidelines would lead to prima facie rejection.
- Co-authorship is allowed upto two authors
- No part of the paper should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication.
- All the submissions should be sent through e-mail to email@example.com
- Selected few papers will be published in a book with an ISBN number.
- Registrations open from: 02-02-2019
- Last date for registration: 14-13-2019
- Date of ‘conference: 16-03-2019
For call for papers:
- Abstract Submission: 16-02-2019
- Intimation of selected abstracts: 18-02-2019
- Full paper submission: 8-03-2019
- Presentation of paper: 16-03-2019
- Rs 1000/-(for students)
- Rs-2000/-(for scholors, academicians, Corporates,industries,Ngo’s and others)
Account Name: Registrar, DSNLU, VISAKHAPATNAM.
State: Andhra Pradesh,
IFSC Code: ANDB0002837
Branch Waltair, MICR: 530011020
Branch Code: 000633
Account No: 283710100024089
Moderate Accommodation will be provided at DSNLU Training center
Venue: Seminar hall, academic block, DSNLU, Sabbavaram, Visakhapatnam-531035
1. Siva Rama Raju 8500118765
2. Vamsi Krishna Bodapati 7036100361
3. Khaja Basha 9542987319