The Editorial team of the NUALS IBC e-Newsletter is pleased to invite original and unpublished manuscripts for the 4th Vol. of the e-Newsletter from academicians, professionals and law students.
About the Centre
The Centre for Parliamentary Studies and Law Reforms (CPSLR) has been set up with an objective to make legislation more effective for social transformation and to achieve social justice by equitable administration of law.
About the e-Newsletter
In order to carry forward the objectives of the Centre, an e-Newsletter focusing on law relating to Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 was introduced in 2018. Three volumes of the e-Newsletter have been published till date. The main objective behind the e-Newsletter is to disseminate knowledge relating to the current affairs in the field of IBC. The e-Newsletter includes, without limitation, the analysis of the recent landmark judgments, legislative amendments, circulars, rules, regulations, relating to IBC. The e-Newsletter also perceives to include articles and interviews from students, academicians and reputed legal professionals practicing in the field of IBC.
The contributions must deal with a contemporary issue of insolvency and bankruptcy law and must provide the author’s novel take on the issue.
- Constitutionality of IBC.
- Cross-border insolvency (recent developments).
- Deemed admission.
- Effect of runaway bidders.
- Group Insolvency.
Submission Procedure and Guidelines
- The word limit for the contribution is 1000 to 1200. (excluding footnotes).
- Submissions shall be in (.docx) format.
- Main text: Garamond, font size 12, line spacing 1.5.
- Footnotes: Garamond, font size 10, line spacing 1.0. (footnotes should be avoided and kept to a bare minimum)
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors.
- The selected contributions will be published and all such contributions will be acknowledged in the e-Newsletter.
- Plagiarism will lead to disqualification of the contribution.
- Deadline for sending submissions for the 4th Volume is 11:59 PM on February 24, 2019.
- Submissions must be made in electronic form to firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject heading “Submission: IBC e-Newsletter Vol. IV”.
- The body of the mail shall contain details of the author (full name, semester, university and contact number).
In case of any queries, you can reach out to us at email@example.com or call:
• Rohitesh Tak: +91 9039098531
• Chitransh Vijayvergia: +91 8824466257
• Pulkit Khare: +91 9061658248