Two Days International Seminar on Challenges and Prospects of ADR on 14th & 15th June, 2019 jointly organised by Law Mantra in collaboration with The Indian Law Institute, New Delhi, Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law Punjab, National Law University, Nagpur and Himachal Pradesh National Law University, Shimla at The Indian Law Institute, New Delhi.
- The Evolution and development of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) in India and its different kinds
- Emerging matrimonial issues and the Scope of ADR
- ADR vis-a-vis the prevailing legal practices Existing Judicial Framework in Dispute Resolution and Prospects of ADR
- Legislative and Procedural Challenges in Matrimonial cases and the Prosepects in ADR
- Functionaries and their challenges in ADR in India
- Recognition and Enforcement of ADR awards
- E- ADR
- Constitutional perspective of ADR in India
- Inter disciplinary issues and Arbitration.
- Need to enact Mediation Act.
Note: These Themes are not exhaustive; Authors are open to work on any topic related to above-mentioned theme.
Procedure for Submission of Abstracts: ?
- Abstract (of about 250 words) should be sent as an attachment in a word file. Abstracts will be peer reviewed before they are accepted.
- The following information, in the given format, should be send along with the Abstract:
- Name of the Participant, Official Designation/Institution Details, Address and Email id, Title of Abstract
- Submit your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION FEE FOR PRESENTATION OF PAPER
Students- Rs 1500/-
Faculties/Professionals/Research Scholars/Others- Rs 2000/-
Presentation in Absentia for Students- Rs 2200/-
Presentation in Absentia Faculties/Professionals/Research Scholars/Others – Rs 2500/-
Both Author and Co-Author have to register.
REGISTRATION FEE FOR ATTENDING THE SEMINAR
Students – Rs 1000/-
Faculties/Professionals/Research Scholars/Others – Rs. 1200/-
Submission of Abstract – 5th May, 2019
Confirmation of Abstract Selection- 10th May, 2019
Registration- 31st May, 2019
Submission of Full paper- 10th June, 2019
Seminar Date- 14th June & 15 June, 2019
Publication of Paper- By Mid of January, 2020
Rules for the Presentation:
- No abstract or full paper shall be accepted after the last date of submission respectively.
- Participants/Paper Presenters have to register after the acceptance of abstract with payment of required fees.
- For participation, registration is mandatory on confirmation of the participation. Only registered participants will be allowed to take part in Conference.
- All the registered participants will be provided a participation certificate, conference kit, lunch and tea.
- The registration fee includes conference kit, lunch, High Tea, entry to all Technical session, and Certificates.
Helpline No : +91-9310053923, +91-8860257167, Email: email@example.com
For Brochure refer Brochure International Seminar
For Registration Form Registration-Form