MNLU Mumbai is organising a two day training on GST in collaboration with Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSME) which is recognised as one of the leading training program provider on GST in our country.
About the organisation
Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai is a National Law University located at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
It is the 18th National Law University established in India by The Maharashtra National Law University Act 2014, passed by Maharashtra Legislature under the Maharashtra Act No VI of 2014.
About the course:
In this regard the Centre for Goods and Services Tax and Training, MNLU Mumbai, is organising a Two Day Training Program on GST in collaboration with Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSME) which is recognised as one of the leading training program provider on GST in our country.
This Training program on GST in collaboration with Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Scale Enterprise (MSME) is one of its kind and most reputed training program on GST.
Date: 10th & 11th May 2019
Venue: Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai, 2nd Floor, CETTM-MTNL Building, Technology Street, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai-76.
The Central Government has been taking various steps towards the implementation of the country’s most ambitious indirect tax reform of Goods and Services Tax from 1st July 1 2017.
The following Act & Rules have been passed in the parliament
- Central Goods & Services Tax Act
- Integrated Goods & Services Tax Act
- Union Territory Goods Services Tax Act
- Compensation to State Act
- Central Goods & Services Tax Rule
- Integrated Goods & Services Tax Rule
- Union Territory Goods & Services Tax Rule
With the implementation of GST in 2017, Ministry of MSME regularly organises training programs on it in different parts of the country.
Centre for Goods and Services Tax and Training, MNLU Mumbai has decided to provide a platform to Ministry of MSME to impart the understanding & training on GST.
Who can attend?
- Students pursuing graduation (from any stream of study);
- Academicians and Research professionals;
- Representatives of Corporate Houses & other Businesses;
- OR Self-Employed persons/Future Entrepreneur
- EVEN a conscious CITIZEN or any Resident of INDIA.
The registration will be on a first come first served basis. Limited seats are available.
Registration Fees will include
- CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY MINISTRY OF MICRO, SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISE (MSME);
- STUDY MATERIAL PROVIDED BY MINISTRY OF MICRO, SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISE (MSME);
- LUNCH AND TEA BETWEEN THE SESSIONS.
*A/C & Non A/C Accommodation (chargeable) can be provided on request.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION : On or Before 5 May 2019
- Under Graduate Students: Rs. 3,000/-
- Others: Rs. 3500/-
LATE REGISTRATION: After 5 May 2019
- Under Graduate Students: Rs. 4,000/-
- Others: Rs. 5000/-
TO REGISTER: Mail your name, affiliations specifying the category in which you have registered and Transaction ID at cgst.t[at]mnlumumbai.edu.in.
Beneficiary Name: Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai
Account Number: 915010046322292
Bank Name: Axis Bank
Branch: New Marine Lines (Mumbai)
IFSC Code: UTIB0000233
Prof. (Dr.) Ashok Kumar Srivastava: Director, Centre for GST&Training, MNLU Mumbai (srivastava[at]mnlumumbai.edu.in; +919437408166).
Dr. Kiran Rai: Head of Department, MNLU Mumbai (hodpg[at]mnlumumbai.edu.in).
Rohan Kharche: Member CGST Cell, MNLU Mumbai (Student Coordinator for the program, +91 9404425995/ rohan.k[at]mnlumumbai.edu.in)