The Moot Court Society at National Law School of India University, Bangalore is organizing the second edition of the NLS-Trilegal International Arbitration Conference along with its flagship moot competition— the NLS-Trilegal International Arbitration Moot.
Date: 16th May, 2019
About the Conference:
The conference will be a unique opportunity for students, researchers, arbitration professionals, lawyers and academicians to engage on pertinent issues impacting the practising of arbitration in the ever-evolving legal and economic environment.
It is a Certificate Conference and each participant shall be awarded with a Certificate at the end of the conference upon attending the sessions.
Theme of the Conference:
The two sessions in the conference will focus on
- ‘Arbitration and Technology’
- ‘Interim Measures in Arbitration’
All the participants at the conference will get the opportunity to engage with arbitration experts, academics, and professionals on these important themes.
The venue of the Conference is Krishnappa Memorial Hall, National Law School of India University, Bangalore. The registration for the conference will start at 11 AM. On the spot payment of registration fees is allowed
- Registration: INR 700/- (inclusive of cost for registration, logistics and refreshments for participants)
- Accommodation (on demand only) INR 600/- per night.
- Account details:
- Bank: Corporation Bank
- Branch: NLSIU Branch
- Address: National Law School of India University, Nagarbhavi, Bangalore 560072.
- Branch Code: CORP0002144
- Account Name: Students Bar Association (Moot Court)
- Account Number: 520101045115156
Walk-in registrations are permitted, subject to availability of seats.
Mr. Akash Deep Singh
Convener, Moot Court Society
Ms. Shubhangi Maheshwari
Joint-Convener, Moot Court Society