NALSAR University of Law in collaboration with Hague Security Cluster and Govt of Telengana are organizing 2nd Edition of The Hague India Cyber Security Summer School from 3rd June ,2019 to 7th June ,2019 at NALSAR University of Law campus.
NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad and Hyderabad Security Cluster (HSC), are organizing the 2nd Edition of the Hague India Cyber Security SummerS chool from 3rd-7th June2019,in collaboration with
The Hague Security Delta (HSD),which is the largest security cluster in Europe. The Hague India Cyber Security Summer School’s five-dayprogram will enlighten the participants of the cutting-edge cyber security developments and allow them to gain deeper knowledge and understanding of cyber security concepts and aspects. Partners such as the Hyderabad Security Cluster, E2Labs, TU Delft, Make Marketer, The Hague Security Delta, NALSAR University of Law, The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad, The Municipality of The Hague, and The Hague Centre for Strategic Studies will facilitate the exchange of knowledge between these two countries leading the way in
During the program, participants will learn about the interdisciplinary nature of cyber security through innovative and exciting group challenges, making the summer school a unique opportunity for Govt. Professionals/ Corporates/ Faculty / PHO Scholars / Masters & B. Tech/LLB /LL.M Students. Course Coverage:
- Cyber Security and Civil Disobedience: Lecture by Philipp Grabensee,Afilias
- Types of attacks, technical aspects,OWASP
- Protecting the Modern End-point -Symantec
- Data Breach Investigation, VERIS Framework -Verizon
- Incidence Response: Lecture by Erik deJong
- Types of attacks, legal aspects and cyberlaws
- Internet of Things followed by legal aspects on theissue
- Defensive techniques and security incidents followed by legal aspects on theissue
- Principal and norms in cyber space: Lecture by LoukFaesen from Global Commission on the Stability of Cyberspace(GCSC)
- Lecture by David van Duren fromGFCE
- Bug BountyHunting
- Lecture on GDPR(HUAS)
- Malware, Virus, and Deep Web – Technicallssues
- Network Security and DDOS Attacks (Live Demo)
- Fake News – CTRL + ALT + DEL by PrashanthReniguntala, MakeMarketer OD
Apart from the above-mentioned lectures, the participants will also engage in innovative and exciting group challenges.
Who Should Attend?
- Programmers/ Professors/ Faculty & Technical Staff of Engineering Collages
- Advocates/Legal Professionals/ Law students
- Police Offices/ Defense Scientists/ Officers of Forensic Labs.
- Professionals involved with information system security, computer forensics, and incident response.
*NOTE: Bring Your Own Devices.
NALSAR University of Law, Justice City, Shamirpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500101
03-07 June, 2019, 09:45-17:15 hrs with breaks in between for tea and lunch.
03 June 2019, 09:00-09:45 hrs (if any seats left or cancelled).
For Professional & Academic Participants
11 ,000/- + GST (Non-Residential Fee) per participant. Fee includes course material, Lunch, Tea/ Coffee
and Snacks during the actual days of training programme.
- Ne Room: INR 1150/- Single occupancy, inclusive of all meals (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Tea)
- Non Ne Room: INR 550/- Single occupancy, inclusive of all meals (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Tea)
- Programme fee is to be paid in favour of “Homeland Security Solutions LLP” in the form of Demand Draft or Cheque payable at Hyderabad.
- Alternatively, the payment may be made by Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) to Homeland Security Solutions
LLP-IDBI BankNe No. 0028102000028723 with IDBI Bank Ltd,BanjaraHills Branch, Hyderabad byNEFT/
RTGS/ IFSC CodeNo.lBKL0000028.
While using EFT method of payment,please ensure to communicate us your company name,our invoice reference and programme title.
For more details, refer _2nd Edition_ of _The Hague India Cyber Security_ _Summer School_ (1)