Government has reconstituted NITI Aayog. Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has approved the reconstitution of National Institution for Transforming India (NITI) Aayog as follows:
- Chairperson Prime Minister
- Vice-Chairperson Dr. Rajiv Kumar
- Full-Time Members (i) Shri V.K. Saraswat, (ii) Prof. Ramesh Chand and (iii) Dr. V.K. Paul
- Ex-officio Members (i) Shri Raj Nath Singh, Minister of Defence
(ii) Shri Amit Shah, Minister of Home Affairs
(iii) Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman, Minister of Finance and Minister of Corporate Affairs
(iv) Shri Narendra Singh Tomar, Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare; Minister of Rural Development; Minister of Panchayati Raj.
5. Special Invitees (i) Shri Nitin Jairam Gadkari, Minister of Road Transport and Highways; Minister of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
(ii) Shri Thaawar Chand Gehlot, Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment.
(iii) Shri Piyush Goyal, Minister of Railways; and Minister of Commerce and Industry
(iv) Shri Rao Inderjit Singh, Minister of State (Independent Charge) of the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation and Minister of State (Independent Charge) of Ministry of Planning.
[Press Release dt. 06-06-2019]