Amity Law School, Noida is proud to announce the 3rd Amity National ADR Tournament 2019.
Amity Law School Noida, (ALSN) an institution of Amity University, Uttar Pradesh, not only focuses on the legal aptitude but also on the practicality, while enlightening the students on the intricacies of the law. It is fully geared to provide its students with an innovative and stimulating exposure. The high standards of legal education integrate their legal concepts with an incisive and practical understanding of the law
The ADR Society of Amity Law School Noida is pleased to announce the third edition of the prestigious Amity National Alternative Dispute Redressal Tournament 2019, scheduled on 13th September 2019 and 14th September 2019. This event would be a great opportunity for all law students (Currently pursuing a five-year integrated course, three-year LLB or LLM).
- It is mandatory for each college team to take part in all 3 above-mentioned events to be eligible for the ADR Tournament Trophy.
- Maximum two teams from each college are allowed to participate in the same sub-event.
- The participants shall be students from any year/semester of the three or five-year LLB course or LLM from any Law Institute recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- The registration fee is Rs.1500/- for each participant. (Exclusive of accommodation).
- The registration fees inclusive of accommodation charges is Rs 2000/- per participant.
- It is mandatory for each team to fill the Event Registration Form online, Click HERE
- Scanned copy (Annexure-I), travel form (Annexure-II), Screenshot of online payment and negotiation simulations should be sent to the given email address on the specified dates.
- Scanned copy of the necessary documents should be sent to- email@example.com
- Subject of the email to be sent will be “3rd Amity National ADR Tournament” along with the details of their respective colleges.
- Mode of Payment will be online. (The details of the same will be notified shortly)
- Med-Ard & Arbitration Award Writing, Negotiation Competition, Client Counseling Competition.
- The participants have to bring 5 hard copies of Negotiation Simulations and submit it during the time of registration on the day of the event.
- Vidhi Baid – +91-9874602729
- Anamya Sharma – +91-7766937065
For more details, refer ADR Brochure.2019