The Regional GAJE Conclave on the “The Future of Justice Education in South Asia” is the inaugural edition of gathering the leader and education of South Asia engaged in the field of justice education. The two day conclave will take place at the Institute of Law, Nirma University in Ahmedabad, Gujarat on 8th and 9th November, 2019. This conclave seeks to bring together clinical practitioners and educators from across the South Asian region on a common platform through a series of panel discussions, interactive sessions and informal networking conversations.
About The Organisers:
The Institute of Law, Nirma University is located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat and was established in the year 2007 with a vision to promote excellence in the field of legal education and to fulfil the ever-increasing demand of quality legal professionals for a growing legal world.
Call for Papers:
- Applications to participate in the regional conclave need to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the stipulated date. Applications should include a covering letter, a short statement relating to the need for a registration fee waiver/accommodation grant/ travel grant (if applicable), and an essay draft as an attachment. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Applicants must be willing and able to participate for the entire duration of the 2-day conclave.
- Joint applications and essay authorship are permitted up to a maximum of two collaborators. At least one applicant must attend the conclave to present the work and participate in the sessions.
- The cover letter sent as part of the application should mention the Name of the Author(s), Professional Position/ Course/Year of Study (as applicable), Name of the Institution/College/University, Postal Address, Email Address and Contact Number.
- The Essay draft must not exceed a maximum of 5000 words (excluding footnotes/endnotes/annexure/reports etc.) and should be submitted as an email attachment in PDF and MS Word formats along with the application.
- The statement relating to the need for a registration fee waiver/accommodation grant/travel grant should indicate the specific circumstances of the applicant’s need for funding support, any past work done in the area of justice education, and possible alternate sources of funding support for participation in the conclave.
We hope that the dialogue of justice education gets translated into praxis through the humble medium of this conclave.
– Organising Committee for the Regional Conclave “The Future of Justice Education in South Asia”, November 2019, India.
- Tarkesh Molia
- Arpit Sharma
- Toshit Godara +91 9971230645
- Lokesh Vyas +91 8080450882
For more details, refer Brochure