NUALS announced the 1st edition of the IDIA (Kerala Chapter) Judgment Writing Competition 2019.
Registration and Payment of fees:
Registration for the competition can be completed by filling the google form. (Click here to access the form.)
The participation fees (Rs.150 for individual and Rs. 300 for team) should be paid online and a copy of the same should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The judgment writing competition will be conducted in online form and submissions can be emailed to email@example.com
- First Prize with a cash prize of Rs. 7,000 (Rupees Seven Thousand).
- Runners-Up with a cash prize of Rs. 5,000 (Rupees Five Thousand).
- Second Runners-Up with a cash prize of Rs. 3,000 (Rupees Three Thousand).
- Certificate of Merit shall be given to Top 5 Participants/Teams.
- Certificate of Participation shall be given to all the Participants.
Date of Notification : 26th September 2019.
Last date for Registration : 18th October 2019.
Last Date for seeking clarifications: 10th October 2019.
Date of release of Clarifications : 19th October 2019.
Last date for submissions : 26th October 2019.
For more details, refer RULE BOOK