ILS Law College and Professor S.P. Sathe Foundation under the umbrella of Indian Law Society and in association with Centre for Public Law, ILS is pleased to organize the Remembering S.P. Sathe: 14th International Conference on “Contemporary Trends in Comparative Public Law” from 6th March to 8th March 2020.
The conference attempts to engage legal scholars, law teachers, practitioners and students in a threadbare discussion of niche areas in public law. The theme of the conference challenges the traditional notions of law and the antiquated mono-dimensional structure of public law. Inclusiveness and participation must inform and reform the traditional notions of the exercise of public power.
Following prominent speakers have confirmed their gracious presence-
1. Prof. Paul Craig (Oxford University)
2. Dr Shreya Atrey (Oxford University)
3. Prof. Rosalind Dixon (University of New South Wales)
4. Prof. M.P Singh (Jindal Global Law School)
5. Prof. Upendra Baxi (Jindal Global Law School)
6. Mr Prof. Arun Thiruvengadam (Azim Premji University)
7. Dr Aparna Chandra (National Law University, Delhi)
8. Adv. Shrihari Aney (Senior Advocate)
9. Prof. Pratap Bhanu Mehta (TBC)
10. Adv. Arvind Datar (TBC)
No mega event or conference is successful without publicity. Through your esteemed platform, we wish to avail the opportunity of publishing our Public Memorial Lecture and International Conference. Kindly allow us to publish and reach out to the legal fraternity.
If you have any queries/ doubts, please feel free to write to
Or reach out to our Student volunteers
Varad Kolhe: 09503453510
C.V. Rajmohan: 08547547050
Nihar Chitre: 09757135410
For more details, click HERE
Click HERE for Blog