Centre for Clinical Legal Education and Legal Aid Cell (CCLELAC) of National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam in order to promote its research and awareness activities takes this overwhelming opportunity to announce you the 2nd edition of National Law Quiz Competition, 2019 which will take place ON 15th November at the National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam campus, Amingaon, Hajo Road, Guwahati- 31.
It will give the law students an excellent platform for grooming themselves as all-round professionals, and enhance academic knowledge regarding law and foster interaction among students. The Centre emphasise special efforts and vision need to put in to improve their communication and presentation skills and extracurricular activities for overall development of their personality. It also allows students to apply legal theories and knowledge in a practical conflicting situation. It is hope that event will help to assess the students’ performance and to promote self-learning process.
THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
- It is open only for under graduate, post graduate students and researchscholars
- There is no registrationfee.
- No TA and DA will bepaid
- Participants must bear their identitycards
1st Prize: Rs. 15,000/- Cash + Trophy + Certificate
2nd Prize: Rs. 10,000/- Cash + Trophy + Certificate
3rd Prize: Rs. 5,000/- + Cash +Trophy + Certificate
Consolation: All other participants will get Certificate of Participation
RULES FOR THE QUIZ:
- The quiz shall be conducted in two rounds: Prelims and Finals
- All the teams shall take part in the prelims, which shall be written.
- The top teams from the prelims shall compete in the finals.
- Top three teams from the Finals shall be entitled to the Prizes respectively.
- In case of a tie, there shall be a tie breaker round at each level
- The decision of the quiz master shall be final and binding
- In case of any dispute, the matter shall be adjudicated by the Organising committee
only after the conclusion of the quiz.
Date of Registration: By 13th November, 2019
Date of the Event: 15th November, 2019