The Amity University has been established by an act of State Legislature and recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) through the Act of State Legislature.

With 25 years of quality experience, 125,000 students, 4,500 faculty members and 150+ Institutions and Centers, Amity University holds the prestige of being a top-ranking Non-Profit Private University in India. The Amity Vision is one where modernity blends with tradition. It is not just a group of institutions that imparts world-class education, but an experience. Here, everyone associated is part of a mission that nurtures effort to bring this vision to fruition, creating a platform for students to ideate and deliberate on various world issues, keeping in tow with the paradigms of the United Nations.

About Amity International Model United Nations

Amity International Model United Nations, would like to extend a warm invitation to institutions for the 9th edition of AMIMUN’20, to be held from 17th to 19th of January 2020.

AMIMUN is the only conference in Amity University, which is abstracted, planned, and executed by an independent student body. The student-centricity of the conference allows a synergy of ingenuity and zeal to flourish. Additionally, it provides the students’ the opportunity to take initiative and hone in their talent.

AMIMUN’20 will simulate eight committees as well as International Press in the present edition, headed by renowned executive board members. AMIMUN’20 promises a world-class conference for all the delegates, helping them move a step closer to become the policymakers of tomorrow.

We look forward to hosting your participation.

COMMITTEES

The following committees shall be simulated in addition to the International Press at AMIMUN’20:

1. United Nations Human Rights Council.

Agenda: “Racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance monitoring and implementation of the Durban Declaration and Program of Action.”

2. United Nations Historic Security Council

Agenda: “Deliberation on the situation in Cyprus. (Freeze date: 16th July 1974)”

3. The United Nations Futuristic General Assembly

Agenda: “Reviewing the success of SDGs 6, 7, 11 and 13 in lieu of the rising sea levels, submerging cities and acute water crisis. (Freeze date: September 2029)

4.The United Nations Commission on the Status of Women

Agenda: “Implementing SDG 5 to achieve generational equality for women’s rights and an equal future.”

5. The United Nations Commission on Narcotic Drugs

Agenda:“Discussing measures to control drug trafficking with special emphasis on fraudulent medicines.”

6. World Trade Organization (WTO)

Agenda: “Building Trade capacity of least developed countries with additional emphasis of the effect of tarrif competition between countries.”

7. The Continuous Crisis Committee

Agenda: “Classified”.

8. The All India Political Parties Meet

Agenda:“Discussion on Freedom of Speech and Expression with special emphasis on Freedom of Literature Bill.”

9. International Press

For further information please contact us at: Email: sgamimun20@gmail.com

Website: http://amity.edu/amimun/

Delegate Registration Fee

Delegate fee – Rs. 1400 /-

Delegate fee for IP applicants – Rs. 1200 /-

Accommodation fee – Rs. 1000 /-

The registration links are as follows:

1. Delegate Registration: click HERE
  2. International Press Registration: click HERE 

You can also check our various social media handles to be updated with AMIMUN’20: Facebook: click HERE

Instagram: click HERE

Twitter: click HERE

Student Coordinator

Siddhant Treasure

Secretary-General, AMIMUN’20

Amity University, Uttar Pradesh

Contact No. +91 85275 25035

Email: sgamimun20@gmail.com

Faculty Coordinator

Dr. NitashaHasteer

Chairperson, AMIMUN’20

Dy.Director Academics, ASET

Amity University, Uttar Pradesh

Contact No. +91 99991 00439

Email: nhaster@amity.edu

Must Watch

maintenance to second wife

bail in false pretext of marriage

right to procreate of convict

Criminology, Penology and Victimology book release

Join the discussion