The Chair on Consumer Law and Practice is dedicated to provide a forum for engaging in discussions on varied issues of National and International issues on Consumer Protection Laws and henceforth, publishes an annual peer reviewed journal under its banner.
Contributions have been invited for International Journal on Consumer Law and Practice (Volume 7) from academicians, practitioners, students of law and allied fields in the form of Article, Research Paper, Essay, Note, Case Comment, Legislative Briefs and Book Review.
Submission deadline for this edition is March 31, 2019.
For Submission Guidelines, Click HERE
The journal welcomes contributions from academicians, practitioners, students of law and allied fields.
Theme: Consumer Protection Laws
- International Consumer Protection Framework & Policy
- Empowering Consumers
- Consumer Welfare Legislations
- New Age Contemporary Issues & Challenges
- Enforcement of Regulatory Authorities
- Consumers in Digital Era.
- Consumer Protection and Mediation.
IJCLP solicits submissions for its Volume VII to be launched in 2019. Authors can make submissions under the following heads:
- Articles and Research Papers (6,000-8,000 words inclusive of foot notes)
- Essay(3,000-4,000 words inclusive of foot notes)
- A Note (2,500 words inclusive of foot notes).
- A Case Comment, Legislative Briefs (2,500-3,000 words inclusive of foot notes)
- A Book Review ( 2,000 words inclusive of foot notes)
Send the manuscripts on email@example.com (MS word format) with the subject as “Submissions for IJCLP 2019” along with covering letter on or before 31st March 2019.